1. We meet 4 times a year--on the 3rd Tuesday of the month--at Suparossa Restaurant in Woodridge.
2. At each meeting, three organizations/charities/non-profits/worthy causes are nominated by members of 100+ WWC. Only local organizations with 501(c)3 (tax deductible) status are nominated. Each of the three nominating members is then allowed 5 minutes to present information about the organization she has nominated and explain why she believes it is worthy of our donations.
3. By secret ballot, each member votes for the organization which she most believes we should donate to. Ballots are counted and plurality rules.
4. Each member writes a check to the amount of $100 to the chosen organization. All members, including those not in attendance, are expected to make the $100 donation.
5. When all checks are in, members of 100+ WWC present the checks to the director of the chosen organization. Those directors must agree not to share names or other information about the women in 100+ WWC.
6. Those who can, stay for dinner. That's the really fun part.